Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Status log 11th June - 35% rating

Phonecall from gp at 9:50 to tell me my tpo level antibodies were 484 previous test was 418.
Back to sleep Woke 12:30 again and had light brekkie
Bit of crisis of confidence today - am I tired /fatigued or am I overanalysing my triggers and afraid of triggering worse fatigue I.e. eye / brain fog, elevated heart rate and weakness
Up to 2pm bout same as yesterday - after 4pm much better. Maybe 50 or 60% .
Spoke to my dad and he gave me good advice about not staying in bed and challenging myself
3 x 10 of neomercazole, 2x10 inderal
Not sure if the inderal is making me drowsy but def brings down heart rate from 95 /100 lying down to 75/80.
Appointment made with new gp on thurs plus the beautiful one is going to ring my endo tomorrow and ask for second surgical referral for second opinion and possibly quicker surgical appt.
Challenges for wed

  • Up and shower
  • Practice two breathing meditations
  • 5 mins classical music listening
  • Let my mother in and help her get set up
Rating for today: 20% morning, 50% evening
Low activity day (no walks, 5 mins tv, 30 min phone convo with parents, meditation x 2)



No comments:

Post a Comment